Domestic Component Level Verification of PT Sinar Nusantara Industries
The following is the Domestic Component Level Verification (TKDN) located at PT Sinar Nusantara Industries, South Kalimantan.
TKDN verification is an activity carried out by users of goods/services to match the achievement of TKDN which is declare by the goods/services provider with data taken or collected from the business activities of the goods/services provider.
The advantages you get if your business product is TKDN certified:
1. Products that have TKDN certification can be used in the government procurement process.
2. Products that have a TKDN value greater than or equal to 25% will be given a preference for a domestic product price of a maximum of 25%.
3. If the certified product has a value of TKDN + BMP = 40%, then the product must be used by the Government.
4. Products have a TKDN certificate will be listed on the P3DN website of the Ministry of Industry so that it can be a marketing tool to increase the selling value of the product.
5. Products are TKDN certified will be entered in a specific storefront for TKDN E-Catalog LKPP. With with specific storefront, your business products have a bigger opportunity to purchase by mandatory users of domestic products.
In the presentation session, technical details on how to work and guidelines for using the Sustainable Jurisdictions Indicators platform can be accessed, as a bridge for communication and integration of multi-stakeholders (government, development partners, private sector, market players, and stakeholders) in viewing the achievement of 23 indicators of sustainable jurisdictional data and innovations that have been carried out in the region.